(Serves 10 - Preparation and Cooking Time: 6 ½ hours)
- 12 Cottage Cookies White Choc & Macadamia biscuits
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 500g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 185ml can light evaporated milk
- Line base and sides of a 6cm-deep, 22cm round springform pan with baking paper. Arrange biscuits, in a single layer, over base of pan. Top with half the berries. Place boiling water in a small, heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Using a fork, whisk until gelatine has dissolved.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Put this aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk, chocolate and gelatine mixture. Pour cream cheese mixture into pan. Scatter with remaining berries. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set.