Connectable Ready Christmas Lighting
Be sure to look out for this logo!
Exciting news! We have increased the range of "Connectable Ready" Christmas Lights.
Did you know that every set of "Connectable Ready" lights can GO SOLAR just by adding a solar panel to your purchase?
This means they are connectable between the following:
- 100pc LED Pinecone Light Sets (New Colours for 2017)
- 300pc LED Mini Cherry Ball Light Sets (New Colours for 2017)
- Connectable Large Acrylic Figures (New styles for 2017)
- 100pc LED Light Sets (New Colours for 2016)
- 400pc LED Light Sets (New Colours for 2016)
- 400pc LED Icicle Light Sets
- 3m and 5m Net Lights
- 100pc LED "Traditional" LED Light Sets (New for 2015)
- 50pc LED C7 Large Bulb LED Light Sets (New for 2015)
- 2.4m Snowflake Garland (New for 2015)
- Wireless Candle Lights with Remote (New Design for 2016)
- Window Laser Motifs (New for 2015)
- Connectable Acrylic Figurines
- Christmas Ropelight (New for 2016)
and now we have ...
- Solar Panel now available to convert your electrical light set to a Solar LED light set.
- If using our solar panel the maximum lights is 600 LED Lights connected via the end to end connectors.
- Battery packs now available to convert your electrical light set to a Battery Operated light set
- If using the battery pack the maximum connectable lights is 500 LED lights connected via the end to end connectors.
- Your 100, 300 and 400 piece light set, can be extended using any of the Christmas Elves CONNECTABLE READY range of products.
- You can connect NEW Acrylic Figurines, Snowflake Garland, Ropelights, Net Lights & Window Laser Motifs
- Each set can be extended up to a maximum of 1200 LED lights with power adapter, connected via its end to end connectors.
- Ensure the final end cap is connected, only remove to add an additional lighting set.
- Each light set contains an electrical adaptor/controller or battery pack.
- This light set includes a memory feature, to remember the chasing mode previously selected.
- Press the button on the power adapter to cycle through 8 different modes until the desired chasing mode is activated.
- The next time your lights are powered on, it will return to the previously selected mode.
- Never directly connect light set to mains: always use the adaptor supplied.
- The light set must be fully uncoiled when in use.
- Do not operate the lights while still in the original packaging.
- To avoid over heating, do not place adapter in a confined space.
- Do not allow wires to become trapped. Damaged wire insulation could cause a short circuit and damage the adaptor.
- As a safety precaution, always unplug your light set after use (the memory function will remember your last setting).
- Solar panels are available to convert light sets to a solar LED light set.
- Battery packs are available to convert light sets to a battery LED light set (4 x AA batteries or 1 x 9V battery required)