In Store Christmas Layby - Christmas Elves Preston and Ferntree Gully
You can Layby products at our Christmas Elves stores to help spread the payment over a number of weeks.
Layby is available on purchases of $30 or more. A 25% deposit of the total of the layby is required. Regular fortnightly payments must be made. Payments may be made at any registers in any Christmas Elves store. The last payment must be made at the store where layby was set up.
So for more information regarding in store layby's, please visit us in store, phone us on 1300 4 ELVES or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terms and conditions:
• A deposit of 25% of the total value of goods must be left to start your layby.
• Goods on layby can be held until 1st December, by which time your account must be paid and collected. Customers who do not complete their layby purchase will lose their deposit.
• No product can be held on layby after 1st December unless authorised by the Store Manager. This includes new purchases.
• If you need your products to be delivered we can organise a custom freight quote for your approval.
• Bus tour customers wishing to lay-by goods will be set up as a personal account and not linked to a bus tour.
• Products placed on layby can be taken home, after your layby is paid in full.
• Laybys can only have a maximum duration of six (6) months, unless authorised by the Store Manager. We are working on providing an online layby tool in the near future, if you would like to pay instalments via PayPal we can offer this service.
If you need to take your products immediately, we suggests looking at our other Flexible Payment Options: